Saturday, March 7, 2015

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Lucky

This is a card in response to this challenge blog:
http://curtaincallchallenge.blogspot.com/2015/03/curtain-call-inspiration-challenge-lucky.html


Here is my card!


Sorry.  No process video for this one.  I'm just too sick!  But... The card stock base is a recollections kelly green.  I dragged Brilliant pearlescent ivy over it to darken it up a bit.  The pattern paper comes from Carta Bella Yesterday 6x6 paper pad.  Next layer is vellum, embossed with a cuttlebug folder.  I then randomly swiped Brilliance Ivy and Orchid on the back of the vellum.  The Main panel is a Stampendous stamp.  First I used watercolor cardstock and put a quick wash of distress inks wild honey, picked raspberry, and peeled paint.  I dried it.  Then I heat embossed the lily of the valley stamp over the distress ink wash.  Then I used home made pearl X paint to color in the negative areas of the lily of the valley image.  I used green on the leaves and stems and pearl white on the flowers.  Finally, the tag at the bottom is the same green card stock, dragged with ivy, and then stamped in versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder.  Taht stamp is studio G.

As usual, it looks simple but is full of details. That's my typical style.

Enjoy!

No comments: